Job Opportunities at Parker's Paws Animal Hospital
Are you passionate about pets and veterinary medicine? Come work at one of the top-rated veterinary clinics in Nashville! Parker's Paws Animal Hospital is a fast-growing, SIX doctor practice in West Nashville located right in between The Nations, Sylvan Park, and Belle Meade/West Meade. We are currently seeking qualified candidates to add to our amazing team to support our growth!
The right candidate should be customer-centered, and have a strong work ethic. Surgical assistant experiences a plus! We believe strongly in employee satisfaction and strive to ensure our staff feels appreciated and fulfilled at Parker's Paws Animal Hospital. We focus on high-quality patient care and a great client experience. There is no boarding, no grooming, and no on-call schedule! We offer very competitive pay based on experience and have a great work-life balance!
Responsibilities, but are not limited to:
- Assist in managing or restraining patients as needed
- Administer necessary medication
- Prepare animals for surgery as directed
- Documenting in Avimark
- Maintain a safe and sterile work environment; cleaning and re-stocking
- Experience working in a veterinary office
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively
- Familiarity with equipment and procedure
- Ability to multi-task effectively
We are looking forward to reviewing your application.
Full-time/Competitive pay/Health Benefits/401K/Discounts
Fill out our employment application here.