If you would like to schedule an exam with us, please fill out the following form:
What you need to know:
- We perform full physical exams for first time problems. For example, we will listen to the lungs and look at the mouth even if you are here for an ear infection!
- We require, by law, up-to-date physical exams annually to prescribe medications.
- If your pet has an updated exam within the past year and you do not have any medical concerns, we do not require office visits or exams (which saves you money) to get your pet up-to-date on vaccines or recommended labwork such as heartworm tests. However, if you have a medical concern please schedule an exam.
- If your pet is nervous during vet visits – please let us know ahead of time!! We have some tips and some resources that we may try prior to your visit!
A full physical exam includes vital signs, obtaining a weight, listening to the heart and lungs, looking at the eyes & coat, palpating (feeling) the abdomen, an oral (mouth) exam and ear exam. We may also perform a rectal and range of motion depending on the size and breed of your pet.
Things that can be discussed and evaluated during this exam include (but are not limited to):
- Dental health
- Behavioral health
- Senior care
- Preventative care such as tick-borne diseases
- Masses or growths
Minimum is best and we vaccinate only for diseases for which your animal is at risk. We use vaccine guidelines from the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) and the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA). Most importantly, we consider your pet’s lifestyle, travel plans, risk factors & local diseases/outbreaks to individualize your pet’s vaccine schedule. We are very proud to use THE most safe and efficacious products currently available on the market. This reduces the risk of vaccine reaction! We are happy to discuss why and what we are vaccinating for during your appointment.
Doctor's Schedules and Availability
|Dr. K||Mondays – surgeries, regular appointments Tuesdays & Thursdays|
|Dr. Garrett||Tuesdays – surgeries, regular appointments Mondays & Wednesdays|
|Dr. Brinkmann||Wednesdays – surgeries, regular appointments Thursdays & Fridays|
|Dr. Manuel||Thursdays – surgeries, regular appointments Wednesdays & Fridays|
|Dr. Hooper||Fridays – surgeries, regular appointments Mondays & Tuesdays|
|Dr. Siegfried||Regular appointments Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays|